Friday, April 8, 2011
For the evaluation procedure, plase submit the following documents to the International Office:
- The employment invitation of the RWTH institution that offers you a position (if applicable)
- Your CV (personal data sheet)
- Copy of your university degree certificate
- Certified translation (into English or German) of your university degree certificate
- Copy of academic records listing the subjects studies as well as grades (transcripts)
- Certified translation of transcripts into German or English
- [this only applies for applicants from China: Certificate of Authenticity (Echtheitsbestätigung) by the Academic Acknowledgement Bureau in Beijing for all submitted university certificates].
Please note: As part of the employment procedure, applicants will have to present their original university degree certificate to the International Office!
"Fulbright" redirects here. For the senator, see J. William Fulbright.